- Quantitative laryngeal electromyography assessment of cricothyroid function in patients with unilateral vocal fold paralysis
- Office-Based Intracordal Hyaluronate Injections Improve Quality of Life in Thoracic-Surgery-Related Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis
- Transverse Retropalatal Collapsibility Is Associated with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Severity and Outcome of Relocation Pharyngoplasty
- Changes of snoring sound after relocation pharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnoea: the surgery reduces mean intensity in snoring which correlates well with apnoea–hypopnoea index
- Laryngoscopic characteristics in vocal leukoplakia: Inter?rater reliability and correlation with histology grading
- Early hyaluronate injection improves quality of life but not neural recovery in unilateral vocal fold paralysis: An open-label randomized controlled study.
- Transoral robotic surgery in cancers of oropharynx, larynx and hypopharynx- a preliminary result.
- Transversely Retropalatal Collapsibility Measured by Regular Endoscopy Is Associated with Position Independency and Apnea-Hypopnea Index
- Oropharyngeal Kaposi’s Sarcoma from an Immunocompetent Host: A Case Report
- Tumor volumetry as a prognostic factor in the management of T4a laryngeal cancer.
- Serum CXCL9 levels are associated with tumor progression and treatment outcome in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Positional dependency and surgical success of relocation pharyngoplasty among patients with severe obstructive sleep apnea.
- Concomitant inverted papilloma and fungus ball in unilateral maxillary sinus.
- A colliding maxillary sinus cancer of adenosquamous carcinoma and small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma-a case report with EGFR copy number analysis.
- Transoral endoscopic CO2 laser microsurgery for early laryngeal cancers.