- Clinical features and risk factors for mortality in children with acute encephalitis who present to the emergency department
- Clinical Characteristics and Risk Factors for Seizures Associated With Norovirus Gastroenteritis in Childhood.
- Effect of External Pressure and Catheter Gauge on Flow Rate, Kinetic Energy, and Endothelial Injury During Intravenous Fluid Administration in a Rabbit Model.
- Nitrous Oxide Myelopathy in a Pediatric Patient.
- Analysis of Plasma Multiplex Cytokines for Children With Febrile Seizures and Severe Acute Encephalitis.
- Mesenteric Defect with Internal Herniation in the Pediatric Emergency Department: An Unusual Presentation of Acute Abdomen.
- Risk factors of respiratory failure in children with Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- Risk Factors for Delayed Neuropsychiatric Sequelae in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Ten Years’ Experience in a Pediatric Emergency Department.