- Increased risk of sjogren's syndrome on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder:A nationwide population-based cohort stady.
- Changing antimicrobial resistance and epidemiology of non-typhoidal salmonella infection in Taiwanese children
- Highly antimicrobial-resistant Nontyphoidal Salmonella from retail meats and clinical impact in children, Taiwan.
- Impact of Rheumatoid Arthritis on Alopecia: A Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study in Taiwan.
- Analysis of clinical parameters and echocardiography as predictors of fatal pediatric myocarditis.
- Strangulated small bowel obstruction in children.
- C-reactive protein may predict the recurrence of appendicitis in children formerly with appendiceal mass after successful nonoperative treatment.
- Emergency medicine physicians performed ultrasound for pediatric intussusception.
- Evaluating pediatric intussusception using 24-hour ultrasound.
- Acute pancreatitis in children.