- Neutralization of lipocalin-2 diminishes stroke-reperfusion injury. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Genetic analysis of EGLN1 C127S variant in Taiwanese Parkinson’s disease.
- Association of alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase Polymorphism with Spontaneous Deep Intracerebral Haemorrhage in the Taiwan population.
- Awake Craniotomy for a Left Pan-Hippocampal Diffuse Low Grade Glioma in a Deaf-Mute Patient Using Sign Language.
- Association of RIT2 and RAB7L1 with Parkinson's disease: A case-control study in a Taiwanese cohort and a meta-analysis in Asian.
- Association of genetic variants within HLA-DR region with Parkinson's disease in Taiwan.
- Memory complaint is a surrogate for memory decline in the middle-aged:
A register-based study
- Serum level and activity of butylcholinesterase: A biomarker for post-stroke dementia
- Pueraria lobata and daidzein reduce cytotoxicity by enhancing ubiquitin-proteasome system function in SCA3-iPSC-derived neurons
- Association between CSF1 and CSF1R polymorphisms and Parkinson’s disease in Taiwan
- Artificial neural networks-based classification of emotions using wristband heart rate monitor data.
- LRRTM4 and PCSK5 Genetic Polymorphisms as Markers for Cognitive Impairment in A Hypotensive Aging Population: A Genome-Wide Association Study in Taiwan
- A Post-hoc Study of D-amino Acid Oxidase in Blood as an Indicator of Post-stroke Dementia.
- Indole compound NC009-1 augments APOE and TRKA in Alzheimer’s disease cell and mouse models for neuroprotection and cognitive improvement.
- Polymorphisms of ACMSD-TMEM163, MCCC1 and BCKDK-STX1B are not associated with Parkinson’s disease in Taiwan
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage
- Associations of oxidative phosphorylation-related genes with deep intracerebral hemorrhage in Taiwan
- Detection of mitochondrial DNA with 4977 bp deletion in leukocytes of patients with ischemic stroke
- DLG2, but not TMEM229B, GPNMB, and ITGA8 polymorphism, is associated with Parkinson's disease in a Taiwanese population.
- Exploring the spectrum of subcortical hyperintensities and cognitive decline.