- Mechanisms underlying the inhibitory effect of propofol on the contraction of canine airway smooth muscle.
- Mechanisms of thrombin-induced MAPK activation associated with cell proliferation in human cultured tracheal smooth muscle cells.
- Thrombin-stimulated cell proliferation mediated through activation of Ras/Raf/MEK/MAPK pathway in canine cultured tracheal smooth muscle cells.
- Tumor necrosis factor-α-induced cyclooxygenase-2 expression in human tracheal smooth muscle cells: involvement of p42/p44 and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases and nuclear factor-κB.
- Transactivation of Src, PDGF receptor, and Akt is involved in IL-1beta-induced ICAM-1 expression in A549 cells.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha induces MMP-9 expression via p42/p44 MAPK, JNK, and nuclear factor-kappaB in A549 cells.
- Reliability of a new ultrasonic cardiac output monitor in recipients of living donor liver transplantation.
- Functional Coupling Expression of COX-2 and cPLA2 Induced by ATP in Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells: Role of ERK1/2, p38 MAPK, and NF-B.
- Induction of COX-2/PGE2/IL-6 is crucial for cigarette smoke extract-induced airway inflammation: role of TLR4-dependent NADPH oxidase activation.
- Activation and induction of cytosolic phospholipase A2 by TNF- mediated through Nox2, MAPKs, NF-B, and p300 in human tracheal smooth muscle cells.
- Transactivation of EGFR/PI3K/Akt involved in ATP-induced inflammatory protein expression and cell motility.