- Reappraisal of the incidence, various types and risk factors of malignancies in patients with dermatomyositis and polymyositis in Taiwan
- Serum levels of cell adhesion molecules in patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.
- Diabetic Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy: Correlation of Clinical, Laboratory, and Electrophysiologic Studies in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- A comparison between spinal cord infarction and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders: Clinical and MRI studies.
- Elevated serum levels of endothelin-1 in patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
- A prospective, observational study of patients with uncommon distal symmetric painful small-fiber neuropathy.
- Non-alcoholic Wernicke's encephalopathy with cortical involvement and polyneuropathy following gastrectomy.
- Increased serum concentrations of transforming growth factor-β1 (TGF-β1) in patients with Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Clinical and electrodiagnostic characteristics of nitrous oxide-induced neuropathy in Taiwan
- Correlations of clinical, neuroimaging, and electrophysiological features in Hirayama disease
- Clinical and radiological findings suggesting disorders other than tolosa-hunt syndrome among ophthalmoplegic patients: a retrospective analysis
- Comparison between the cranial magnetic resonance imaging features of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder versus multiple sclerosis in Taiwanese patients
- Wegener's granulomatosis with nervous system involvement: a hospital-based study
- Clinical correlations of motor and somatosensory evoked potentials in neuromyelitis optica
- Painful ophthalmoplegia with normal cranial imaging
- Analyses of haptoglobin level in the cerebrospinal fluid and serum of patients with neuromyelitis optica and multiple sclerosis
- Intraventricular silicone oil
- Distinct features between longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis presenting with and without anti-aquaporin 4 antibodies
- A comparison of benign and inflammatory manifestations of Tolosa-Hunt syndrome
- Association between PARK16 and Parkinson's disease in the Han Chinese population: a meta-analysis
- SLC1A2 variant is associated with essential tremor in Taiwanese population
- A Novel Variant Mutation of Transthyretin Ile73Val-Related Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy in Taiwanese
- Identification of gene networks and pathways associated with Guillain-Barre syndrome