- 美國Milwaukee School of Engineering及Medical College of Wisconsin合授醫學資訊進修
- Tssociation of antidiabetic therapies with lower extremity amputation, mortality and healthcare cost from a nationwide retrospective cohort study in Taiwan.
- Impact of bundled payments on hip fracture outcomes: a nationwide population-based study.
- Relationship between early physician follow-up and 30-day readmission after acute myocardial infarction and heart failure.
- The effect of anesthetic type on outcomes of hip fracture surgery: A nationwide population-based study
- The relationships among regionalization, processes, and outcomes for stroke care: A nationwide population-based study.
- Impact of the DRG-based prospective payment system on medical utilization and outcomes of care for hip fracture and hip replacement.
- Long-term effect of fee-for-service-based reimbursement cuts on processes and outcomes of care for stroke: interrupted time-series study from Taiwan.
- Processes and outcomes of ischemic stroke care: the influence of hospital level of care.
- The relationships among physician and hospital volume, processes, and outcomes of care for acute myocardial infarction.
- Factors associated with pneumonia outcomes: a nationwide population-based study over the 1997-2008 period.
- The impact of cuts in reimbursement on outcome of acute myocardial infarction and use of percutaneous coronary intervention: a nationwide population-based study over the period 1997-2008.
- Health system factors associated with outcome of care for acute myocardial infarction.
- The effect of cuts in reimbursement on stroke outcome: A nationwide population-based study during the period 1998 to 2007.
- Patient satisfaction with and recommendation of a primary care provider: Associations of perceived quality and patient education.
- Associations of physician volume and weekend admissions with ischemic stroke outcome in Taiwan: A nationwide population-based study.