- 長庚大學臨床醫學研究所 博士班畢業
- 國防醫學院 醫學系
- 新竹空軍醫院 麻醉科 主治醫師
- 1. Society of Anesthesiologists of ROC
- 2. Taiwan Society of Modern Acupuncture Research
- 3. Taiwan Society of Critical Care Medicine
- 4. Chinese Association for the Study of Pain
- 5. Society of Emergency & Critical Care Medicine, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 6. Taiwan Society of Cardiac Anesthesia
- 1. 1996, Specialist of Society of Anesthesiologists of ROC (No. 490)
- 2. 1998, Specialist of Taiwan Society Modern Acupuncture Research. (No. 089)
- 3. 1999, Specialist of Taiwan Society of Critical Care Medicine. (No. 0357)
- 4. 2002, Specialist of Taiwan Society of Cardiac Anesthesia (No.0151)
- 5. 2009, Instructor of Critical Care Medicine. (No. 0338)
- Mannitol increases cerebral arteriovenous oxygen difference in patients undergoing craniotomy
- Incidence and risk factors of guidewire–induced arrhythemia during internal jugular venous catheterization: Comparison of marked and plain J–wires
- Normal data of quantitative thermal and vibratory thresholds in normal subjects in Taiwan : Gender and age effect
- Postoperative right atrial and pulmonary embolism after prolonged spinal surgery
- Combined spinal-epidural anesthesia for caesarean section in a patient with Takayasu’s disease : A case report
- Rocuronium induced generalized spontaneous movements cause pulmonary aspiration.
- Successful use of IV diltiazem to control perioperative refractory complex artial tachyarrhythmias in a patient with pneumoconiosis.
- Transient Cross-Resistance to Neuromuscular Blocking Agents in a Patient with Tetanus.
- Chemical Burn Caused by Providone-iodine Alcohol Solution – A Case Report.
- Pretreatment with Low-Dose Ketamine Reduces Withdrawal Movements Associated with Injection of Rocuronium in Pediatric Patients.
- Fatal Ischemia Stroke in a Patient with an Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Occlusion after Prone Lumbar Spine Surgery-A Case Report.
- Ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block in patients with chronic renal failure: report of sixteen cases.
- Efficacy of Ultrasound-Guided Axillary Brachial Plexus Block: A Comparative Study with Nerve Stimulator-Guided Method
- Propofol ensures a more stable A-line ARX index than thiopental during intubation.
- Broken Needle in The Cervical Spine: A Previously Unreported Complication of Xiaozendao Acupuncture Therapy.
- Inhibition Of cAMP Pathway Attenuated Tactile Allodynia And Thermal Hyperalgesia As A Reduction Of Phosphorylation Of CREB In Partial Sciatic Nerve Ligation Of Rats.
- Acute Unilateral Parotid Glands Enlargement Following Endotracheal General Anesthesia: Report of Two Cases
- Sirtinol attenuates hepatic injury and pro-inflammatory cytokine production following trauma-hemorrhage in male Sprague-Dawley rats.
- A new insight of anti-platelet effects of sirtinol in platelets aggregation via cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase.
- Splitomicin suppresses human platelet aggregation via inhibition of cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase and intracellular Ca++ release.
- Hemeoxygenase-1 Upregulation Is Critical for Sirtinol-Mediated Attenuation of Lung Injury After Trauma-Hemorrhage in a Rodent Model.
- Hydroxyethyl Starch Interferes with Human Blood Ex Vivo Coagulation, Platelet Function and Sedimentation.
- Adenylate cyclase inhibition attenuates neuropathic pain but lacks pre-emptive effects in rats.
- Effect of warm lidocaine on the sensory onset of epidural anesthesia: a randomized trial.
- The effect of warmed ropivacaine to body temperature on epidural sensory block characteristics.
- Exogenous granulocyte colony-stimulating factor exacerbate pain related behaviors after peripheral nerve injury.
- Inflammation confers dual effects on nociceptive processing in a chronic neuropathic pain model.
- Absence of C–C motif chemokine ligand 5 in mice leads to decreased local macrophage recruitment and behavioral hypersensitivity in a murine neuropathic pain model.
- Splitomicin inhibits fMLP-induced superoxide anion production in human neutrophils by activate cAMP/PKA signaling inhibition of ERK pathway (Eur J Pharmacol.
- The anti-aggregation effects of ondansetron on platelets involve IP3 signaling and MAP kinase pathway, but not 5-HT3-dependent pathway.
- Levobupivacaine differentially suppresses the platelet aggregation by modulating the calcium release in a dose-dependent manner.
- Spatial and temporal analysis of nociception related spinal cord matrix metalloproteinases expression in a murine neuropathic pain model.
- Peritoneal administration of Met-RANTES attenuates inflammatory and nociceptive responses in a murine neuropathic pain model.