- The Investigation between Voiding Function Medication and the Risk of Bladder Cancer in Patients with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Predictors for the use of traditional Chinese medicine among inpatients with first-time stroke: a population-based study
- Factors affecting long-term mortality rate after diagnosis of syringomyelia in disabled spinal cord injury patients: a population-based study
- Economic evaluation of transferring first-stroke survivors to rehabilitation wards: A 10-year longitudinal, population-based study
- Association between Clinical and Laboratory Markers and 5-year Mortality among Patients with Stroke
- COMPARATIVE EFFICACY OF CORTICOSTEROID INJECTION AND NON-INVASIVE TREATMENTS FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS.
- Effects of transferring to the rehabilitation ward on long-term mortality rate of first-time stroke survivors: a population-based study.
- The Effect of Low Level Laser Therapy with Cluster Probe on Myofascial Trigger Spots in a Rabbit Model: A Case-Controlled Trial.
- Low vegetable intake increases the risk of fall related fragility fracture in postmenopausal Taiwanese women, a prospective pilot study in the community.
- The utilization of rehabilitation in patients with hemophilia A in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based study.
- Predictors for total medical costs for acute hemorrhagic stroke patients transferred to the rehabilitation ward at a regional hospital in Taiwan.
- Potential predictors for health-related quality of life in stroke patients undergoing inpatient rehabilitation.
- The impact of joint range of motion limitations on health-related quality of life in patients with haemophilia A: a prospective study.
- The “Bodily Pain” Scale of the Short Form-36 Questionnaire is a Predictor of Outcome in Patients who Receive Ultrasound-Guided Corticosteroid Injection for Plantar Fasciitis—A Preliminary Study.
- Age-based prediction of incidence of complications during inpatient stroke rehabilitation: A retrospective longitudinal cohort study.
- Muscle Pain Intensity and Pressure Pain Threshold Changes in Different Periods of Stroke Patients.
- Predictors for Changes in Various Developmental Outcomes of Children with Cerebral Palsy—A Longitudinal Study.
- The Comparison of Multiple F-Wave Variables Studies and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Examinations in the Assessment of Cervical Radiculopathy.
- Effectiveness of Device-Assisted Ultrasound-Guided Steroid Injection for Treating Plantar Fasciitis.
- Insufficient deep-colored vegetable intake is associated with higher fragility fracture rate in postmenopausal Taiwanese women.
- Infections in acute older stroke inpatients undergoing rehabilitation.
- Motor Factors Associated with Health-Related Quality of Life in Ambulatory Children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Study on factors affecting the occurrence of upper gastrointestinal bleeding in elderly acute stroke patients undergoing rehabilitation.
- Developmental Profiles and Mentality in Preschool Children with Prader-Willi Syndrome: A Preliminary Study.
- Follow-up of Developmental Profiles in Children with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy.
- Central neurocytoma: 9 case series and review. Surg Neurol 2008; 70:204–209.
- Supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumors: a case report.