- Use of proteomic differential displays to assess functional discrepancies and adjustments of human bone marrow- and Wharton jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
- Isolated gastric varices with upper gastrointestinal bleeding 11 years after distal pancreatectomy for ruptured pancreatic pseudocyst.
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is a reliable internal control in Western blot analysis of leukocyte subpopulations from children.
- IFN-α production by human mononuclear cells infected with varicella-zoster virus through TLR9-dependent and -independent pathways.
- High glucose-treated macrophages augment E-selectin expression in endothelial cells.
- Pediatric malignant ovarian tumors: 15 years of experience at a single institution
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Presented as Severe Jaundice and Hyperferritinemia: A Case Report.
- Identification of immunodeficient molecules in neonatal mononuclear cells by proteomic differential displays.
- IKZF1 deletions predict a poor prognosis in children with B-cell progenitor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a multicenter analysis in Taiwan.
- Absence of biallelic TCRγ deletion predicts induction failure and poorer outcomes in childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Melatonin utility in neonates and children.
- Predictors of anxiety and resilience in adolescents undergoing cancer treatment.
- Proteomic analysis of the effects of baicalein on colorectal cancer cells.
- Alterations in NADPH oxidase expression and blood-brain barrier in bile duct ligation-treated young rats: effects of melatonin.
- Different modulating effects of adenosine on neonatal and adult polymorphonuclear leukocytes.